Welcome to my blog :)

rss

måndag 3 maj 2010

5/4 Blogger Tips and Tricks

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Blogger Tips and Tricks Feed My Inbox

Blogger video upload icon and the old post editor
May 3, 2010 at 6:07 PM

<!---->Many bloggers have asked why they cannot upload video via Blogger post editor anymore? Or they ask, what happened to the "filmstrip icon" which I believe is the Blogger video upload icon at the end of the toolbar you see in the screen shot below:In practically every case, I have found that the reason their "filmstrip icon" disappeared is because they are using the new updated post editor
Media Files
post+editor.bmp
 

This email was sent to blogmanazer@gmail.comCreate an Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here
This email was carefully delivered by Feed My Inbox. 230 Franklin Road Suite 814 Franklin, TN 37064


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar