Welcome to my blog :)

rss

onsdag 25 januari 2012

Arizona Car Donation , Donate Car Arizona, Car Donations Arizona, Donate Cars AZ, Car Donation AZ

Donate a Car and help a struggling family today

Just some of the 1342 people in Arizona waiting for you to donate a car to 800charitycars.org

About Charity Cars Donate a Car / Car Donation program:
Charity Cars began pairing Car Donations with families in 1996. Our mission is to assist disadvantaged families as they are transitioning from a life of dependency to a life of self-sufficiency. We are a 501(C) (3) nonprofit organization; and we are the first car donation charity of its kind in the nation. Charity Cars' Car Donation / Donate a Car program has been featured on ABC's Good Morning America, CBS Morning News, the Montel Williams Show as well as national publications, such as People Magazine, The Non-Profit Times, The Chronicle of Philanthropy and the Associated Press, to name a few. Help a struggling family get back on the road. Donate a Car today.
I need a car so desperately because I have Multiple Sclerosis and Transverse Myelitis and need a way to get to Dr Apt, to get my meds, groceries etc. I've been on this site for over a year now and I know other have been longer. I can't be walking out in the heat for ...
I am a stay-at-home mother of one wonderful son and a newborn daughter. I also take care of my two beautiful nieces on a daily basis. We are in much need of a vehicle for myself that can accommodate four small children to transport not only my two nieces to and from ...
1ST. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY; I LIVE IN A SM. RV IN THE DESERT.I AM DISABLED WITH T.I.A. STROKES.MY RV IS IN TERRIBLE COND. AND MY INCOME IS LOW. THERE ARE TWO OF US WHO ARE INVOLVED IN MAKEING THESE HAND WOVEN BIRD BOWS AS ADDITIONAL INCOME. AT FIRST WE MADE THEM ...
5I'm giving out 200 votes everyday to one person for 5 days plus voting the last 24 hrs on the Activity Stream
I am tiring very hard to vote everyday. I have no computer or car and have to go to the library to be able to vote. My son is 19 years old and is Autistic. I don't know how it feels to have your child dying of cancer or have a child with a devastating illness. my heart ...
I will be doing a new update soon. I can start back on here again. Just wanted to post a quick not. I am busy this a.m. but will try to get it in this evening!
Hi I'm Daniel I have a problem I need help with. I'm on disability and I spend most of my time helping others with their needs. Which most of the time is using my S-10 to haul this or that and moving. Well on the 9th. of this month the engine Blew up while moving a couch ...
The day before we move out in the middle of nowhere and the car overheats and leaks its antifreeze out everywhere. I do not know how I am even going to get to my appointment to sign the lease and get the keys!! We need a car so bad...now worse than ever or we can't even ...
Single father of 2 daughters. Been out of the relationship since September of last year. I currently ride a bike 11 miles a day to get back and forth to work. On days I have my kids it is a 1.2 mile walk to take them to school. When I get a car, I will be able to see my ...
I am getting desperate. We have been trying to find help to get my old truck fixed. I borrow my ex's truck now, and the engine is getting ready to blow. I have no other way to get around. My husband is a retired Marine, disabled. I need to get him to the VA hospital ...
I am a single mom to a 12-year-old son who has Asperger's. We live in Mesa, Arizona. I have no means of transportation and where I live; there is no access to public transit unless we walk several miles to the nearest bus stop. Not an easy task in the Arizona heat, ...
I am a 54 homeless man living in Phoenix Arizona! I am bald by choice for my hair started walking off and turned grey. I am in constant pain. I have a body odor caused by body waste build up in body. I own no computer. I was promised a computer by a user here and he ...
I have voted for like 20 people so far and like 17 of them said I have already voted for them and I hadn't voted for anyone. A few were successful so I don't know if people are receiving my votes. I will try again in the ...

Praise my heavenly father and my savior Jesus Christ! I am now the proud owner of a 2003 Buick Century!!! It took me a whole year to save for this car. I stopped coming on this site when I read this one user's profile. He had the most votes, friends, and profile views I ...
Free Charity Cars would impact my life by allowing me to continue helping others and fulfill my new position as District Director of AAMHO. Times are hard and there's always someone less fortunate. When ever I think I have troubles in I find someone and help. Without a ...
I used to be in an abusive marriage and managed to get out of that situation. I am currently dating a wonderful hard working man who loves me completely and we have a beautiful 3yr old son who just came to find out is autistic. He is my world and I would do anything for ...
I'm a struggling father of 1 doing what I can to make it in this economy slump, work has exponentially slowed down for construction workers in my area. As I'm currently on a Layoff status. I recently acquired a knee injury which may keep me from ...
AZ Vehicle Donations: they accept your used car donations from all Arizona cities including: Aguila, Ajo, Alpine, Apache Junction, Ashfork, Avondale, Benson, Bisbee, Black Canyon City, Bouse, Brenda, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chino Valley, Chloride, Clarkdale, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Crown King, Douglas, Duncan, Eagar, Ehrenberg, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Fountain Hills, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Green Valley, Greer, Guadalupe, Heber, Holbrook, Hope, Huachuca City, Jerome, Kearny, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Lake Powell, Litchfield Park, Mammoth, Marana, Mesa, Nogales, Oatman, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Parker, Patagonia, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Quartzsite, Queen Creek, Safford, Sahuarita, Salome, Scottsdale, Sedona, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Somerton, Sonoita, Springerville, St.  Johns, Sun City, Sun City West, Superior, Surprise, South Tucson, Tempe, Thatcher, Tolleson, Tombstone, Tubac, Tucson, Verde Valley, Wellton, Wenden, Wickenburg, Willcox, Williams, Winslow, Youngtown, Yuma  Free Nationwide Towing from: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota , Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming 



1-800-242-7489

Tax Deductible - Free Towing Nationwide - Running Or Not



0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar